21 November 2007

Impeachment and other thoughts

I came across this website today: The Charges and Public Record Evidence for the Impeachment of Bush and Cheney and then watched Kucinich on YouTube. Among the population, there really does seem to be a lot of momentum for impeachment. The comparison between Clinton's pecadilloes and the current morass is telling. I also watched a Bill Maher video and must say, I'm becoming quite the fan. I don't have a portal to the matrix, unwilling to pay the outlandish monthly fees just to spend half my time watching ads so YouTube's my only link at this point to the public's pulse. I surprised that Maher can say what he says about religion without getting lynched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karlo,

Wondering what your views are on removing any and all roadblocks to an impeachment investigation: Are there some roadblocks to the investigation you are not willing to challenge?

Karlo said...

As Kucinich and others have pointed out, there are very solid grounds for impeachment of both Bush and Cheney. I think those in the Senate and House should move forward with impeachment regardless of political considerations.