7 November 2007

BAC is back!

BAC (Bloggers Against Cat-blogging) is back! Our anti-catblogging lobbying group had hoped that our window taping campaign and the simultaneous War on Catnip would be enough to drive those furry felines away from the internets, but our efforts have clearly been foiled by a flexible and ferocious foe. Recently, this cat was captured on a hidden camera with its paw on the mouse, in an attempt to delete its owner's hard drive

We have therefore reinstated the highest alert--code redcat. The following blogs have been quarantined indefinitely until the Department of Feline Security has had an opportunity to pepper spray the cyberspace behind their modems and scrub the hard-drives free of any stray frrrballs.

Quarantined blogs: Badtux, Cut to the Chase, and the heavily infested Carnival of Cats.

11 comments:

CyberKitten said...

I know of some cat Blogs - but that's the first time I've seen a cat use a laptop! [rotflmao]

Karlo said...

I'm telling ya--there definitely taking over!

BadTux said...

The Mighty Fang and Mencken *LAUGH* at the notion of the DHS cleansing my (oops, THEIR) hard drives of frrballs. Even my screensaver is rotating cats in a variety of poses. I don't know how that happened, I suspect that Mencken, being a very educated newspaper kitty, did it while I wasn't looking, but that just points out what you're up against. The Unitarian Jihad may be more reasonable for you to take on, I understand the worst they can do to you is ply you with cookies and tea, as vs. rip you a new one with their fangs and claws...

-- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin

Karlo said...

We'll take on the Unitarian Jihad next. We don't want to be fighting a war on two fronts. On the other hand, there have been reports of Unitarians in the deep countryside, lending support to cat uprising by slipping them warm milk.

Fixer said...

You'd better not let the Old White Lady see this. Heh ...

The Earth Bound Misfit said...

Hah! Do your worst! My cats are in control and care little.

:)

Karlo said...

That cat does look scarey!

CyberKitten said...

The only time my cat ever used the keyboard was when she walked across it to get my attention.... [grin].

LaPopessa said...

Meow, meow, meow. And I mean that with all my heart. meow.

Evil Spock said...

Evil Spock got rid of Not-so-Evil Sophie from the blog not too long ago.

Down with cat blogging!

Karlo said...

I was wondering when you'd see the light. Sophie was really getting on my nerves.