18 July 2007

Listening to the hum of the internets....

Trailing Edge Blog and Democracy for California suggest we throw the bums out. (Why does everyone already know who I'm talking about before I mention names? This is very telling, don't you think?)

Unfair Witness brings us some quotes from the troops (the undoctored versions):

"Because we have people up there in Congress with the brain of a 2-year-old who don’t know what they are doing — they don’t experience it. I challenge the president or anyone who has us for 15 months to ride alongside me,” Vassell said. “I [would] do another 15 months if he comes out here and rides along with me every day for 15 months. I’ll do 15 more months. They don’t even have to pay me extra."

And last but not least, Blonde Sense discusses terrorists (or perhaps a Middle Eastern plumber) walking through sewer pipes. (Fortunately, she watches Fox News so that we don't have to.)

7 comments:

Rhea said...

You could even say it like this -- Da Bums -- and we'd still know who you were talking about.

Karlo said...

Or I could simply grimace and make a subtle nod in the direction of DC.

Karlo said...

For those who are simply unable to get the obvious hints, winking with the "RIGHT" eye also helps.

Evil Spock said...

Karlo, always helping out the little blogger.

Want to be patron saint?

Karlo said...

Blogger sainthood! That sounds good. Do saints get more hits?

Evil Spock said...

I hear they get laid more.

Karlo said...

But don't they then have to feel guilty about it? I'll have to work on guilt--it's an underdeveloped emotion within my affective repertoire.