30 May 2006

At last, a cordless jump-rope

At last someone is thinking of coordination-challenged people like myself. The cordless jump-rope (you heard that right, a jump-rope without the rope) has now been patented (patent#: US 7037243). The handles are designed to give you the feel of a rope swinging around yet the person in the middle can now jump up and down without dreading the sudden loss of rhythm and the inevitable whack on the back of the neck. I think they should require all schools to use these to prevent prejudice on the playground against coordination-challenge students. Clumsy kids have a right to play too!

3 comments:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That is too funny

Pisces Iscariot said...

Personally I prefer the occasional 'sudden wack on the back of the neck' to remind me that I'm still alive.

Karlo said...

Perhaps they can next patent a virtual double to jump the virtual rope while we watch TV.