17 February 2006

Got a blog? Need extra income?

In recent news:

Modernization is crucial to winning the hearts and minds of Muslims worldwide who are bombarded with negative images of the West, Rumsfeld told the Council on Foreign Relations.
The Pentagon' chief said today's weapons of war included e-mail, Blackberries, instant messaging, digital cameras and Web logs, or blogs.


Hmmm. I'm imagining some basement office in some building in Virginia where rightwing bloggers with security clearances, all making 90 grand a year, spend their days producing "propaganda" for the "war to win hearts and minds."

2 comments:

donna said...

Well, yes, but that's propoganda directed at *Americans*.... I believe one of the most popular is something called the Free Republic...

The Continental Op said...

Where do I sign up? For the right price, I'll post any crap they ask me to!