5 January 2005

Seeking sympathy votes

Swerve Left has been nominated for Best Overall Blog (by a Non-Professional) over at Wampum. The competition's fierce with the likes of Suburban Geurrilla, Feministe, and Majikthise, as well as the erudite Pharyngula. Swerving through such giants, poor Karlo has not a chance. So here's your chance to do a good deed. Go give me a vote out of loyalty. Make up some compliment. And at least help keep me from finishing the race at the back of the pack! (Particularly not behind any fetching blondes--they're already on my case about my Dumb Blondes post.)

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Blog wars.
Someone should make the movie.
It could be called You've Just Published.

Q

Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Just voted for ya, dude. And I set them straight on the whole dumb blonde thing. No worries. Also, I have a cousin at Diebold, so...

(You owe me.).

Karlo said...

I am forever in your debt. And I promise to split the prize money with ya if I win.