10 January 2005

Bloggers Against Catblogging (BAC)

Swerve Left has started a new organization fighting the sudden wave of cat-blogging that is corrupting the purity of the blogosphere. Please send your money to Karlo at Swerve Left. He will put it to good use trying to rid the internet of the infiltrating felines. Many corners of the internet have always been infested with these phrrrballs, but now we're starting to see them take over perfectly serious political blogs such as écritures bleues, At Ease, Redwood Dragon, Elisa Camahort, and Trish Wilson's Blog. Join BAC now! Stop the cat infestation!

11 comments:

Leena said...

what exactly is cat-blogging?

Karlo said...

The infiltration of cats into perfectly serious blogs!

Mike said...

Ha! The only way that I can explain myself is that I've got two brand new cute cats and a super-sweet brand new camera. Oh, and I've got imageshack.us to host the pictures. What is a guy supposed to do:)

Karlo said...

Resist...we must resist the feline invasion....

Trish said...

Noooo! Don't do away with cat blogging! I've been doing it for over a year. I need to, to take the edge off the biting commentary I usually write. Besides, I like my cats, even the computerized one from World of Warcraft. ;)

Laura Carter said...

I'm not a perfectly serious political blog, but glad you like my cat.

The Continental Op said...

Sign me up!

PSoTD said...

Become part of the bloggerevolution against catblogging and join the Blogrolling Blogging Bloggades on Friday.

Karlo said...

No, no. Not the Blogrolling Blogades. That organization is known for taking a middle-of-the-road stance against cat-blogging. We need BAC--a right-wing organization that will fight for freedom of the blogosphere by torturing cats until they fess up to their midnight meanderings and crimes against blogmanity.

ElisaC said...

I protest!

I have only cat-blogged once or twice, and then only on my personal blog, which is in no way to be confused with my really serious political blog...where I have never cat-blogged..I swear!
http://sccdp.org/blog.php


But, I did, it's true, write a defense of cat-blogging, which may in fact be as heinous as cat-blogging in Swerve Left's eyes:
http://homepage.mac.com/elisa_camahort/iblog/C1484809828/E984936348/index.html

Karlo said...

It's definitely just as heinous.